Applications are due on Friday, March 15, 2019. Applicants will be notified no later than March 29, 2019 about whether or not they are accepted into the Institute.
More details on Institute eligibility and the application process can be found here: https://scdinstitute2019.com/eligibility-application-process/
Please submit the following application materials:
- A copy of the applicant’s curriculum vitae. The curriculum vitae must include information on the applicant’s:
- Title/position at the institution or organization
- Current and past teaching assignments relevant to single-case research
- Academic/professional degree
- Citizenship status (citizen or permanent resident)
- Currently funded research grants and the sources of funding
- A 2- to 3-page personal statement describing the applicant’s:
- Current and planned intervention research projects.
- Previous statistical training and familiarity with statistical packages (e.g., SPSS).
- How the workshop is likely to influence the applicant’s future research (e.g., if the applicant has experience with group designs, describe how single-case intervention research skills will strengthen the applicant’s program of research or if the applicant currently has experience in single-case research describe how additional training will benefit the applicant’s research).
Requirement: The personal statement is limited to 3 single-spaced pages in 12-point font and must be attached as a MS Word document or as a PDF file.
Submit Materials Here